The content of the pages of Our Websites is for your general information and use only. HSP Group may also make improvements and/or changes to Our Websites at any time without notice.
- The Personal Data about you which we may collect includes but is not limited to:-
- Information on Our Websites may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee, express or implied, as to the accuracy, timeliness performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on Our Websites for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on Our Websites is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through Our Websites meet your specific requirements.
- HSP Group reserves all rights in its corporate names, service marks, logos, trade names, trademarks, websites and domain names (collectively "Trade Marks") and nothing in this TOU & Policy grants you the license to use such Marks.
- All copyrights in Our Websites (including text, graphics, logos and icons ) is owned or licensed to HSP Group and shall be protected under Malaysian Copyright Act 1987.
- Any redistribution, reproduction, re-transmission or republishing of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited except as is strictly necessary for personal non-commercial home use.
- Unauthorised use of Our Websites may give rise to a claim for damages and/or constitute a criminal offence.
- Your use of Our Websites and any dispute arising out of such use of Our Websites is subject to the laws of Malaysia.
- You agree to use Our Websites only for lawful purposes and in accordance with this TOU.
- You agree to notify HSP Group immediately of any unauthorised use or any other breach of security.
- You may not create a link to Our Websites from another website or document without HSP Group’s prior written consent.
- You may not use Our Websites in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair Our Websites. You will not do anything that affects the operability or security of Our Websites and you may not attempt to gain unauthorised access to Our Websites, computer systems or networks connected to Our Websites, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through Our Websites.
- You will abide by the specific rules of any competition or promotion that you participate in on or via Our Websites.
- Our use of personally identifiable information is governed by our Policy and by accessing and using Our Websites, you agree to be bound by our Policy.
- We are committed to safeguarding your privacy online. We have taken steps to ensure that reasonable measures have been put in place to prevent unauthorised access, disclosures, loss or theft of personally identifiable information collected and transmitted through Our Websites.
- Whilst HSP Group will do its best to protect the security of your personally identifiable information, please note that we cannot fully guarantee the security of any information which we receive online, as the internet is not a secure medium and communications over the internet may be subject to unauthorised third party interception.
- You specifically agree that HSP Group is not responsible or liable for any threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive or illegal content or conduct of any unauthorised party or any infringement of another's rights, including intellectual property rights.
- HSP does not warrant that the functions contained in this website will be uninterrupted or error-free or that this website or the server that makes it available are free from viruses and/or malwares (malicious softwares).
- HSP shall not be liable under any circumstances to any person or business entity for any loss or damage whatsoever including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damages, arising from the use or loss of use of this website or any other website to which it is linked even if HSP has specifically been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- If you are dissatisfied with Our Websites, the materials available on or through Our Websites or with the provisions of this TOU, you agree that your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using HSP Group Website or any of HSP Group's other products and services.
- HSP Group reserves the right to revise this TOU & Policy from time to time without prior notice and you shall be deemed to have agreed to such revision(s) if you continue your relationship with the Group without any objection. HSP Group strongly advises that you check this TOU & Policy on a regular basis.
- HSP Group may assign its rights and duties under this TOU & Policy to any party at any time without notice to you and this TOU & Policy shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of each party's respective permitted successors and assignees.
- This TOU & Policy is governed by the laws of Malaysia.